Phải chăn bạn đang tìm hiểu nội dung nói về pareto có phải không? Dường như bạn đang muốn xem thông tin về chủ đề Prioritization with the Pareto Principle – the 80-20 Rule phải vậy không? Nếu đúng như vậy thì mời bạn xem nó ngay tại đây.
Prioritization with the Pareto Principle – the 80-20 Rule | Hướng dẫn đơn giản về công nghệ .
[button color=”primary” size=”medium” link=”#” icon=”” target=”false” nofollow=”false”]XEM CHI TIẾT BÊN DƯỚI[/button]
Bạn có thể xem thêm video về Bài viết đơn giản về chủ đề khác do Sambeauty.com.vn chia sẻ ở tại đây nha.
Hướng dẫn liên quan đến từ khoá pareto.
Deciding what is important can be bewildering when you have too much choice. You need to prioritize. And a simple tool is the 80-20 Rule – properly known as the Pareto Principle.
Watching this video is worth 2 Management Courses CPD Points*.
(See below for more details)
This video is part of course module number 1.6.2
Program 1: Managing Yourself
Course 6: Personal Productivity
Section 2: Time Management
Relevant videos in the same section as this video include:
– The Power of Habits: Productivity through Effective Working
– Organization: How to Enhance Your Productivity by Being Organized
– Overcome Overwhelm: Dealing with the Feeling of Being Overwhelmed
– Monkey Management: How to Deal with a Monkey on Your Back
– Goal Setting: The Start of Your Time Management
– Time Management with The OATS Principle
– To Do List and 7 Other Lists You Should Use Instead
– Prioritization: Understand Urgent & Important
Too many options make deciding difficult. We suffer FOMO – Fear of Missing Out.
A big part of your success won’t come from what you do, but from what you put aside. If you try to do everything, you won’t do anything well.
The key concept is ‘importance’. Do the work that is important. Take a look at the video on Goal-setting
Italian economist. In 1896, he discovered that 80 percent of Italy’s wealth belonged to 20 percent of its citizens. This 80/20 power law now bears his name.
Most of the world’s river water flows through a few great rivers, and most of its population lives in the few largest nations.
So, most of the value your work can deliver will come from working on the few most valuable things. I call the difficulty figuring out which things to focus on the ‘Pareto Problem’.
At the start of the Pareto Chart, doing one thing makes a big difference. Near the top right, each new thing you d, makes a marginal improvement at best. You must do a lot to get a little.
A good example of the Pareto Problem is the long list of good ideas on your To Do List.
You may have loads of ideas for projects. They may all be good ideas…
Look for the ones that have the biggest impact.
Pareto and MOSCOW
• Won’ts (would if could but won’t)
1. Look at all the ideas for projects in your notebooks and To Do lists. Apply a MOSCOW analysis to these ideas. (2 MC CPD Point)
2. Delete the Won’t items. Schedule the Must items. Keep the Should items under review. (2 MC CPD Points)
3. You may want to learn more on Barry Schwarz’s idea of The Paradox of Choice, (4 MC CPD Points)
– CPD Tools –
– Management Courses Onboarding Kit – ($3)
I’ll be as modest as I can. I’m something of an expert on effective working, personal productivity, & time management, with 4 best-selling books by 3 international publishers:
– The Time Management Pocketbook
– How to Manage Your Time
– Powerhouse: Turbo Boost Your Effectiveness and Start Making a Serious Impact
– The Yes/No Book: How to do less… and achieve more
And here are my picks from the thousands of other books on personal productivity, effective working, & time management:
– The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
– The Power of Habit: Why we Do what we Do, and How to Change
– Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
– Eat that Frog! 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating
Management Courses Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points
You can record your Management Courses CPD points on our free, downloadable CPD record log.
Download it here:
Each video has two levels of MC CPD points. For this video:
– If you simply watched the video, record 2 MC CPD points
– If you also carried out all of the recommended exercises, score a total of 10 MC CPD points
Links to our book recommendations are affiliated through Amazon
#Productivity #TimeManagement #ParetoPrinciple
Hình ảnh liên quan đến nội dung Prioritization with the Pareto Principle – the 80-20 Rule.
>> Ngoài xem chủ đề này bạn có thể truy cập thêm nhiều Bài viết dễ thực hiện về công nghệ tại đây: Xem thêm nhiều thông tin khác tại đây.
Từ khoá có liên quan đến đề tài pareto.
#Prioritization #Pareto #Principle #Rule.
Pareto Principle,Pareto,80-20 Rule,80:20 Rule,80/20 Rule,prioritization,prioritisation,Vilfredo Pareto,FOMO,Fear of Missing out,paradox of choice,time management,productivity,personal productivity,goals,power law MOSCOW Analysis,must should,could won’t,must should could won’t,To do,to do list,to do lists.
Prioritization with the Pareto Principle – the 80-20 Rule.
Rất mong những Thông tin về chủ đề pareto này hữu ích cho bạn. Rất cảm ơn bạn đã theo dõi.