Có đúng là bạn đang muốn tìm hiểu nội dung về quick sand có phải không? Dường như bạn đang muốn xem hướng dẫn về chủ đề How to Survive Falling Into Quicksand phải vậy không? Nếu đúng như vậy thì mời bạn xem nó ngay tại đây.
How to Survive Falling Into Quicksand | Kiến thức dễ làm nhất về chủ đề làm tóc đẹp hiện nay.
Ngoài xem những bài viết về Thông tin đơn giản nhất về nội dung làm tóc ưa thích nhất này bạn có thể xem thêm nhiều thông tin liên quan khác do https://sambeauty.com.vn hướng dẫn ngay tại nha.
Nội dung liên quan đến bài viết quick sand.
Let’s say that one morning you decide to take a relaxing stroll through your neighborhood jungle. Okay, you may not live near an actual jungle, but any marshy area with plentiful wildlife should satisfy this particular urge. You’re admiring the natural beauty of your untouched surroundings, and listening to the birds singing overhead when suddenly you find your shoes disappearing in the ground that used to be beneath your feet.
Congratulations, you’ve trapped yourself in quicksand. That’s what happens to people who decide to experience nature with basically zero planning. Uhhhh. You at least told someone where you were going, right? No? Well, that might have been a good idea. Anyway, the absolute worst thing you can do is panic and try to force yourself free.
Other videos you might like:
10 Tips to Survive a Kidnapping According to the Police
12 Riddles You Must Solve To Stay Alive
A Pilot Survived a Plane Crash And 15 Hours Among Hungry Sharks
Don’t struggle 0:56
Can quicksand pull you in over your head? ❓ 1:33
How about to swim in the quicksand? 3:46
Try to get your shoes off 👞 6:29
Why dry quicksand is much more dangerous 7:36
#quicksand #survivaltips #brightside
– Struggling will open pockets in the mixture of sand, water and clay that’s slowly working its way up your legs.
– Contrary to popular belief, the quicksand probably isn’t deep enough to pull you in over your head, so you don’t have to worry about drowning in the dirt.
– The human body is surprisingly buoyant, so as long as you don’t have anything heavy riding on your back, you shouldn’t sink below your waist.
– Assuming you’ve kept your wits about you, your first instinct might be to find something you can grab on to. Doing so would be a good idea but isn’t always an option.
– While that might seem like a terrifyingly terrible idea, remember what we’ve already established: it’s much easier to float in quicksand than in water.
– Unless you have aquaphobia and your usual response to being partially submerged in water is to scream for help and flail about wildly.
– Laying on your back will spread out your surface area, distributing your weight and increasing your buoyancy. At this point, you should begin to slowly and carefully raise your legs out of the quicksand. The emphasis should be on slowly.
– Once your legs and most of your torso are on the surface it’s time to backstroke your way to safety. What you want to do is slowly and carefully paddle your way back to solid ground.
– It’s important to take your time and be patient. While this might not sound like strenuous exercise, believe me when I say it’s no casual weekend swim.
– The next step should be trying to get your shoes off. A good strategy is to find a stick and use it like a crowbar to pry your shoes from your feet.
– What you need to do is separate the water from the sediment as much as possible, something that can be achieved by moving the submerged part of your body in small circles.
– Sure, by now you’ll be dirty, cold and probably exhausted, but that was guaranteed the moment you decided to go hiking through a swamp.
– Just be glad it was the wet kind of quicksand. Found in deserts, the Australian outback and the inside of grain silos, dry quicksand is much less common but radically more dangerous.
– If you happen to find yourself snared in one of these grainy traps, your only hope is that someone knows you’re in danger.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit:
Hình ảnh liên quan đến chủ đề How to Survive Falling Into Quicksand.
>> Ngoài xem đề tài này bạn có thể tìm hiểu thêm nhiều Bài viết dễ thực hiện nhất về chủ đề kiểu tóc xinh hiện nay tại đây: https://sambeauty.com.vn/toc-va-body.
Từ khoá có liên quan đến đề tài quick sand.
#Survive #Falling #Quicksand.
natural disasters,natural phenomena,natural phenomenon,natural events,dangerous phenomenon,quicksand,tips that could save life,life hacks,dangerous situations,survival rules,how to survive,survival tactics,survival hacks,videos about safety,how to save a life,wet quicksand,dry quicksand,how to get out of quicksand.
How to Survive Falling Into Quicksand.
Rất mong những Hướng dẫn về chủ đề quick sand này mang lại kiến thức cho bạn. Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều.